What is Project Menu?
The Project menu provides commands that affect the project structure. It allows adding/editing new items, projects, or specifications of the project. Project Menu is intended to help the user in handling the projects developed as a single entity rather than as individual screens. Using the options in this project menu, a user can compile, run and install a project as a single unit.
- An account with FireFlink.
(If you do not have an account, please visit our official website https://fireflink.com/ to sign-up and purchase a license)
- A project should be created.
Steps to navigate to Project Menu:
Once you have logged into the platform you will see a project selection dropdown. The “All Projects” option is displayed in the Project Selection dropdown by default. Now, the user can select an “Individual Project” (names of the created project could be displayed as an option in the dropdown) of their choice.
Upon clicking on Project Menu in the left navigation bar under Individual Projects, it will navigate to the screen, which consists of three sections – i.e. Project Config, Users, and Roles.
Why do we need the “Individual Project” option?
“Individual Project”: Users can utilize the Individual Project to view and edit the Project details, can even add users, and allocate roles to each user individually.
Note: A breadcrumb or breadcrumb trail is a graphical control element frequently used as a navigational aid in user interfaces and on web pages. It allows users to keep track and maintain awareness of their locations within programs, documents, or websites.
Home icon -> Project Menu -> Project Config
PROJECT CONFIG SECTION
Users can see the project details here. They can also edit the project details using the Edit button.
- The Project Config section consists of all the data provided during the project creation, and It consists of the following:
- Created by: Text and Name of the user who has created the project.
- Created on: Text along with the date and time will be recorded.
- Modified by: Text and Name of the user who has modified the project are displayed.
- Modified on: Text along with the date and time is recorded.
- File Names: If the user has uploaded any APK or IPA files, it is displayed along with the name and download button. Upon clicking on the download icon, the file is downloaded onto the user’s local machine.